St Tugual's Chapel, Herm Est. 11th Century A.D.
ancient monument / missional chapel
St Tugual’s Chapel is a non-denominational and non-consecrated chapel which dates from the 11th century. It is located on the island of Herm, the smallest of the Channel Islands and is open to the public. The chapel is currently listed on the Register of Ancient Monuments and Protected Buildings for the States of Guernsey.
+44 (0) 1481 725 048
+44 (0) 1481 235 030
+44 (0) 1481 232 678